We provide direct clinical psychology services including tailored assessment and therapeutic interventions with adults, children, parents and families. All assessment and therapeutic work is undertaken with consideration for the cultural experience of those consulting us.
What can we help you with?
Our aim is to work alongside you to empower you to respond to the problems you are facing in ways that are in keeping with your values ad preferences. People consult us about a range of situations and problems, for example;
- Anxiety, depression and other mental health concerns
- Relational and family distress
- Grief, loss, trauma and abuse
- Chronic illness
- Problem issues in childhood and adolescence
- Work related difficulties
• Family and Systemic Therapy
• Couple Therapy
• Narrative Therapy
• Solution Focused Therapy
• Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
• Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
• Psychodynamic/Interpersonal Therapy
• Open Dialogue
• Parental Presence
Work with Children, Young People and Families
We offer family therapy and parenting work as well as individual therapy for children, drawing upon our extensive experience working within the fields of Child and Adolescent Mental Health and Paediatric Psychology.
You can refer yourself via this site. Referrals can also be made through GP’s referral, local communities, social services, schools, GP commissioners, insurers and legal services.
Vicky is based in Chester and Mariangels is based in South Manchester.
Fees are usually £100 per session. Off peak rates may be available.
To discuss a referral, please contact us.